[arch-dev-public] Warning: [kde-unstable] will be merged with [testing]

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Aug 3 01:19:18 EDT 2009

Hi all,

thanks to Dan, Allan and all other Contributors we now have pacman 3.3 in
[testing]. This also means we can move the split KDE packages to our official
repos.

I'll move everything from kde-unstable to testing; let's hope the new and
never tested db-move scripts are working. :-)

If there are no lockers KDE will be updated to 4.3 final tomorrow and move on
to extra after a short period in testing.

Greetings,

Pierre

PS: Looks like we should compile a news item for the final move...

--

Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre