[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] [signoff] udev-145-1

Daenyth Blank daenyth+arch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:26:09 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 15:04, Tobias Powalowski<t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> Due to the slicehost issue, shall we wait until they react on this?
> I'm don't like to depend on others for our package upgrades.
> Any other opinions?

As much as I dislike the idea of holding back an update, I think we
really should in this case. Deploying it before hosting providers are
ready (even if it's their own fault) is something that could, IMO,
damage the credibility of Arch as a distro for production servers. We
should give them a little time to roll out some sort of update.

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list