[arch-dev-public] wireshark linked against non-existent library

Hugo Doria hugodoria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:09:29 EDT 2009

I am wireshark's maintainer and i already talked to Giovanni about
this. He did not built wireshark, for x86_64, under chroot and that's
why we have this problem with geoip.

There was a bug report on flyspray about this and i asked him to build
under chroot.I was a little away until last wednesday, so i did not
saw how that bug report ended.

Anyway, i dont have a way to build for x86_64 (i pray for a x86_64
build machine). Could someone do this? Giovanni helps me a lot
building my packages for this arch (thank you, man).

-- Hugo