[arch-dev-public] wireshark linked against non-existent library

Hugo Doria hugodoria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:38:06 EDT 2009

As i already said, i am always building it under a clean chroot (with
makechrootpkg and our tools). The problem is that i just build it for
i686.

Giovanni is building the x86_64 version. I already asked him to build
under chroot too and i think he will do this on the next build.

Giovanni, here's a good guide to build packages udner a clean chroot:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Building_in_a_Clean_Chroot

In meantime, could someone build wireshark for x86_64?

-- Hugo