[arch-dev-public] pidgin maintainer wanted/where is pizzapunk?

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Mon Aug 24 11:39:18 EDT 2009

I dislike to count how much somebody contributes. Some have a very
small but more important role.

How about a simple monthly "ping" mail Aaron would send on each 1st day
of the month. Next month a small summary would be in the beginning of
the next mail saying "everybody responded" or "xxx is missing". The
missing people without an excuse would get a warning/reminder
mail to anser within the next month and one month later we could them
move to the Fellows list.

Simple but should keep us informed about the true resources we have.

-Andy