[arch-dev-public] [website] separate Dev+TU list

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:22:07 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 21:03, Thomas Bächler<thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Dusty Phillips schrieb:
>>
>> This was more trouble than expected because some idiot had made the
>> Fellows and Developers templates all generic and I had to separate
>> them a bit. However, it is done. I ended up going the the Roles test
>> because I was too lazy to figure out how to design the repos query. I
>> noticed Xyne did not have his Roles set to Trusted User, so I have
>> edited that, I'm not sure if there are other TUs or not.
>
> Why don't you just make a flag in the database that says where they belong?
> IMO, that's better than some magic string-matching.

String-matching is stupid because it does not reflect the real situation.
There is official list of TUs (on the wiki)
and official list of devs (old developers page, flyspray group).
Only that information should be used,
adding it on db level sounds like the way to go.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)