[arch-dev-public] Integrity Check i686 of core, extra 28-08-2009

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:50:18 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Xavier<shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a manual run, after adding support to split packages.
> I checked some of the reported mistakes, I didn't find invalid ones,
> but it would be nice if the responsible maintainers could double-check
> :)
>
> Duplicate PKGBUILDs
> ---------------------
> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-de
> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-es
> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-fr
> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-it vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-ja vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-ko vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-nl vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-sv vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n

I guess a svn clean up will take care of that error.

> Missing Dependencies
> haskell-hashed-storage --> 'haskell-zlib'
> neverball --> 'physfs'

neverbal has the physfs depends.  I thinks this error is triggered
because neverball is in extra and physfs in community.  IMO, it might
be good if the script would chack the community repo in case of
missing (make)depends in core/extra packages.  This way it'll be able
to give a more precise error message.  BTW, I'll probably eventually
move physfs to extra when I'll have time.

Eric