[arch-dev-public] Integrity Check i686 of core, extra 28-08-2009

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:17:54 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Eric Bélanger<snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Xavier<shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is a manual run, after adding support to split packages.
>> I checked some of the reported mistakes, I didn't find invalid ones,
>> but it would be nice if the responsible maintainers could double-check
>> :)
>>
>> Duplicate PKGBUILDs
>> ---------------------
>> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-de
>> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-es
>> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-fr
>> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-it vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
>> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-ja vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
>> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-ko vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
>> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-nl vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
>> /var/abs/extra/openoffice-sv vs. /var/abs/extra/openoffice-i18n
>
> I guess a svn clean up will take care of that error.
>

>> Missing Dependencies
>> ----------------------
>> haskell-hashed-storage --> 'haskell-zlib'
>> neverball --> 'physfs'
>
> neverbal has the physfs depends.  I thinks this error is triggered
> because neverball is in extra and physfs in community.  IMO, it might
> be good if the script would chack the community repo in case of
> missing (make)depends in core/extra packages.  This way it'll be able
> to give a more precise error message.  BTW, I'll probably eventually
> move physfs to extra when I'll have time.
>
> Eric

That's right, I am aware of this problem but I am not sure how to fix it.

Actually the script can already support that using --repos=core,extra,community
but this will include all the community errors as well

so it is then difficult to general two separate mails from that
output, one for arch-dev with core,extra errors and one for
aur-general with community errors.