[arch-dev-public] [signoff] sudo-1.7.2p2-1
allan at archlinux.org
Tue Dec 8 22:07:59 EST 2009
Minor upstream update.
Major changes between sudo 1.7.2p1 and 1.7.2p2:
* Fixed a a bug where the negation operator in a Cmnd_List
was not being honored.
* Sudo no longer produces a parse error when #includedir references
a directory that contains no valid filenames.
* The sudo.man.pl and sudoers.man.pl files are now included in
the distribution for people who wish to regenerate the man pages.
* Fixed the emulation of krb5_get_init_creds_opt_alloc() for MIT kerberos.
* When authenticating via PAM, set PAM_RUSER and PAM_RHOST early so
they can be used during authentication.
More information about the arch-dev-public