[arch-dev-public] Further orphan clean-up

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Jan 10 06:30:46 EST 2009

I have had a look at the orphaned packages in preparation for another
round of clean-up.  See my summary here:

What is listed is orphans that are out-of-date, fortune-mod packages and
games that are orphaned for both arches.

Some of the out-of-date orphans are requires for packages which do have
maintainers.  I have flagged the packages so have a quick look at the
list and see you need them for one of your packages.