[arch-dev-public] [signoff] klibc 1.5.15-1, klibc-extras, klibc-kbd, klibc-module-init-tools, klibc-udev

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sun Jan 11 09:22:33 EST 2009

Okay, I updated klibc to 1.5.15 (properly fixing ext4 this time) and
fixed the "klcc won't build anything" issue with a short workaround.

The 1.5.15 update changed the ABI, so klibc-* and v86d are in testing as
well. I also updated klibc-module-init-tools to 3.5 (matching the
version of module-init-tools again).

I only tested x86_64 and without ext4! So I need 2 signoffs for i686 and
1 for x86_64 (and maybe an ext4 test).

Signoff procedure is to install the new packages, build a new initramfs
and boot!