[arch-dev-public] KDE-4.1.4 will be skipped

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Jan 15 07:15:31 EST 2009

Am Sonntag 11 Januar 2009 21:14:46 schrieb Tobias Kieslich:
> there is a new exiv2 available, and kde is depending on it in several
> ways. Once 4.1.3 is out of testing I want exiv2 in there, so 4.2 can be
> build against it. This is just a mental note so that we don't forget
> about it.

4.1.3 is still in extra. If you want 4.2 build with new exiv2 I would
recommond to commit it to testing now. Release of KDE 4.2 is scheduled for
next week.

Afaik only kdegraphics and strigi will be affected. So, just ping me when you
want to put it into testing and I'll rebuild those.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn