[arch-dev-public] Core freeze soon

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:36:03 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de> wrote:
> Am Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:04:11 -0600
> schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
>> Hello all,
>> I'd appretiate it if we could get all testing packages that need to go
>> to core in core as soon as we can.
>> I am upload the "beta2" ISOs right now with some bug fixes, but think
>> this may fix things and allow us to fully release. On the day we build
>> the release ISOs, I'd like to have core in a nice state.
>> Cheers,
>> Aaron
> state? should we keep holding back updates in testing?

Ugh... I dunno. We ran into a few larger issues and fixed them. I
think we're ok now and we can build a final release. What updates do
you have pending?

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list