[arch-dev-public] boost rebuild

K. Piche kpiche at rogers.com
Tue Jul 7 23:18:50 EDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-07-05 at 14:03 +0200, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I did not start it but it was put into testing so we have to deal with it. I
> have created a todo list: https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/12/
>
> Note: It might be incomplete and I have not checked if a rebuild is needed or
> already done due to the libjpeg/readline rebuild.

That was me.  I've tested a good number of the packages and most don't
require a rebuild which is odd since in the past it was always a hassle.
smc only required a rebuild cause the boost versioned dep had a '=' and
not '>='.  I'll finish this up.

Also I think we should drop bmpx if no one has objections.  Doesn't work
well and hasn't been updated in more than a year.

K. Piche <kpiche at rogers.com>