[arch-dev-public] WARNING: libjpeg rebuilds are entering [testing] - devs get building!

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 01:26:20 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Pierre Schmitz<pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 July 2009 14:12:05 Allan McRae wrote:
>> Devs, please remember to mark off rebuilt packages from the TODO list as
>> you go.
>
> sane-frontends and netpbm do not compile.

I just commited a patch for netpbm  to fix some of the compile
problems. It still needs more patching to compile. The remaining error
is:

jpeg.c: In function `ReadJPEG':
jpeg.c:473: error: `struct jpeg_decompress_struct' has no member named
`min_DCT_scaled_size'

This is because min_DCT_scaled_size is no longer defined in libjpeg's
header files. I don't know how to fix it.  I wasn't able to find any
patches. It seems that the libjpeg update is too new.