[arch-dev-public] testing repo clear out

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Jul 15 01:32:07 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009 14:50:11 Allan McRae wrote:
> With no major rebuilds in the [testing] repo at the moment, it would be
> a good time to have a look at the packages there and see what we can move.

I need some singoffs for the openssl stuff (openssl, run-parts, ca-
certificates) I just commited a new ca-certificates-java package which should
not fail on install anymore.

The license package still needs to be fixed afaik (symlink upgrade problem)

libfetch can be moved to core, right?

konveration could be updated to latest version and moved to extra. Even if its
called alpha its ready to use imho.

No idea about *uclibc, vim and perl.

kdevelop* does not compile and is just a alpha/beta anyway.

--

Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre