[arch-dev-public] Vim breakage...again

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:58:47 EDT 2009

What the heck is going on?

I spent a good hour or two rebuilding the vim plugins for the correct
location when vim first went into [testing] a few months ago, and with
this new vim in testing, they are once again *all* broken. This is
unacceptable as far as I am concerned. If I'm the only one that thinks
so, I'll quiet down a bit, but I am getting awfully frustrated with
this.

If we move plugin locations or distro install locations, *all*
packages dependent on this location need to be rebuilt. I even made it
10 times easier to do so by putting the path in a shell script
variable!

-Dan

dmcgee at galway /etc
$ pacman -Sl testing | grep 'vim-'