[arch-dev-public] [signoff] openvpn 2.1_rc19-1
thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 23 10:00:07 EDT 2009
- Updated to the 2.1 branch
- Removed useless .install file
- Moved plugins to /usr/lib/openvpn and made this the default plugin
search path (i.e. plugins in that directory will be found when the
plugin directive does is not an absolute path)
- Moved example configuration to /usr/share/openvpn
- Add openvpn rc.d script that launches an openvpn daemon for
/etc/openvpn/*.conf and kills each openvpn with a pidfile in
- Add openvpn-tapdev script that is to be added before the network
script. It creates persistent tap devices as configured in
/etc/conf.d/openvpn-tapdev that can be used for bridging.
Tested on x86_64, please sign off.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public