[arch-dev-public] [kde-unstable] re-enabled

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Sun Jun 7 08:40:08 EDT 2009

Hi ML,
only let you know the repository kde-unstable is again active.

I packaged with Pierre KDE 4.3 beta2; at the moment packages are more
big then previous because we enabled the DEBUG build option, but we
will disable it soon: there are few vantages and many disadvantages to
keep it.

Pierre talked with Allan who said that pacman 3.3 will be out soon, so
we are working to split KDE packages. Will be nice to have splitted
packages in time to the new KDE release.

Have a good day
Cheers

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino