[arch-dev-public] [kde-unstable] re-enabled

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Jun 12 03:22:14 EDT 2009

Am Freitag 12 Juni 2009 01:09:02 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> I should be able to provide an update script by tomorrow.

I have added two possible optios to the wiki:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Splitting_KDE#Update_path

The script is quite evil and might break a lot. So any ideas are more than
welcome.

The problem in general:
* Files have been moved arround (e.g. icons are in a separate package)
  -> a normal update results in file conflicts
* Some packages have been replaced by groups of the same name
  (e.g. kdeedu is now a group)
--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76