[arch-dev-public] status of vi/vim in testing

tobias at justdreams.de tobias at justdreams.de
Thu Jun 18 13:27:02 EDT 2009

It's also that we don't wanna stall vim/gvim updates that shall wait
for vi in testing. Admittedly the conflict/provides trick might slice
it but it seems awkward. I will try to apply the patches that Ubuntu
has on  nvi and see if that helps.

On a related note Aaron, identica told me you fixed some stuff in
pythoncomplete.vim, did ypou make a release?

    -T