[arch-dev-public] status of vi/vim in testing

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:32:30 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:27 PM, <tobias at justdreams.de> wrote:
> It's also that we don't wanna stall vim/gvim updates that shall wait for vi
> in testing. Admittedly the conflict/provides trick might slice it but it
> seems awkward. I will try to apply the patches that Ubuntu has on  nvi and
> see if that helps.
> On a related note Aaron, identica told me you fixed some stuff in
> pythoncomplete.vim, did ypou make a release?

Nope, not yet. I have two more bugs I want to kill before the next
release, but considering that may take some time, maybe I will release

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list