[arch-dev-public] [signoff] wpa_supplicant 0.6.8-1

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Wed Mar 4 10:01:38 EST 2009

Am Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:26:37 +1100
schrieb James Rayner <iphitus at iphitus.org>:

> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 7:27 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>
> wrote:
> >>

> > I can't even find it in git. Just look where wpa_supplicant is
> > called in netcfg, it says "-wB" somewhere, replace that with "-B".
>
> It's not in [testing] because I forgot to run the db script
> _again_....
>
> oops.

Now I got the 2.1.3-2 pkg. WLAN does work well but I get a weird
warning:

[root at laptop64 andyrtr]# LANG=C /etc/rc.d/net-profiles restart
:: home.wlan down                                                                                                                                 [DONE]
:: home.wlan up                                                                                                                                   [BUSY]
chmod: cannot access `/tmp/wpa.wlan0': No such file or directory
                                                                                                                                                  [DONE]

any idea? is it caused by new netcfg or wpa_supplicant?

-Andy