[arch-dev-public] Move libtorrent-rasterbar to extra

Jeff Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Tue Mar 10 14:49:31 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 14:47, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think it would need versioning for that. libtorrent with
> replaces=(libtorrent-rasterbar) in extra will take precedence over
> libtorrent in community.

I also don't mind changing the name of libtorrent in community to
libtorrent-rakshasa, as I believe rtorrent is the only consumer of his
libtorrent.

The only weird thing I see is, then updating my package, I'd have to
put a "replaces=(libtorrent)".. and I think that might cause a weird
circular replacement thingie.

  //  jeff