[arch-dev-public] [signoff] capi4k-utils-050718-7

Dale Blount dale at archlinux.org
Mon May 18 10:50:55 EDT 2009

> You probably won't get any signoffs, as ISDN was never used outside
> Europe AFAIK (especially US never had ISDN to my knowledge) and nobody
> uses it anymore even here.

We indeed had ISDN here.  It was used for "broadband" before ADSL was
common.  It was very expensive and you couldn't buy an unlimited minute
plan so it never really took off.  I'm not aware of anyone who has used
it in the last 5 years or so; it's probably semi-safe to agree that a
broken update in that package won't affect many people.

Dale