[arch-dev-public] [signoff] device-mapper-1.02.32-1

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:20:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

device-mapper-1.02.32-1 is in testing.

Changes:

- minor upstream update. Upstream ChangeLog below.
- To get the static library (not sure if it's needed)  to build I had
to add a configure option. This also built a dmsetup.static binary
which I decided to keep in the package along with the dynamic one. I
guess that I wouldn't hurt in case of system rescue. The package in
core doesn't have the static version of the dmsetup binary.

Please comment, test and signoff.

Eric

Upstream ChangeLog :

Version 1.02.32 - 21st May 2009