[arch-dev-public] archlinux-torrent-utils

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun May 31 13:38:58 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I had created some usefull tools to create torrent files of our isos based on
Thomas' idea of using ktorrent.

It includes mktorrent to create torrent including webseeds, lstorrent to get
some nformation about a torrent file (e.g. hash) and a script called
mktorrent-archlinux which makes it easy to creat iso.torrent files including
webseeds.

There is also a PKGBUILD to create a package from git.

The only problem is that both programs segfault on exit. I am a real noob on
C++; so I am in need of a little help here. Everything works fine and my very
limited skills show me that the problem occours after the main() method was
left.

Last but not least the URL: http://git.archlinux.de/archlinux-torrent-utils/

Pierre

--