[arch-dev-public] [signoff] devtools-0.8.0

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:42:19 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A new devtools release has been pushed to [testing].  Everything works on a
> brief test here, but I thought it a good idea to do some testing before
> pushing to [extra].
>
> Allan

I'm having a problem with makechrootpkg. In this commit:
http://projects.archlinux.org/devtools.git/commit/?id=71a6d2c89587da5299b5a6c00542f49a1325721b

The line:
source $uniondir/etc/makepkg.conf

was removed. This cause the package sources to be downloaded even if
they are in my local source cache. Was it removed by mistake?  If it
is intended, then how does makechrootpkg's SRCDEST (and PKGDEST)
variables get assigned? Did the configuration changed?

Eric