[arch-dev-public] akonadi package splitted

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Mon Nov 23 09:26:34 EST 2009

Hi DEVs,
I'd like to split akonadi into two packages: one for libs and one for services.
I already did it in my local machine; I checked all kde-* packages,
digikam, kipi-plugins, konversation, koffice-* and none needs
akonadi-server, so this update will broke nothing.
Obviously people who use akonadi for what it has been made needs to
install akonadi-server package, so we need to add akonadi-server as
optdependence to some package.

If no one have objection I will update akonadi on [testing].

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer