[arch-dev-public] heimdal-1.3.1 rebuild

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Nov 23 23:15:53 EST 2009

Allan McRae wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just put up an internal TODO list for the heimdal update for
>> [core]/[extra].  There is a soname bump in libhx509.  I will do some
>> more testing and build at least neon, subversion and openssh before
>> uploading.
>
> This will be slightly delayed...
>
> I have found an issue with heimdal headers and C++, which cause (e.g.)
> CUPS not to compile.  I have sent a simple patch upstream, but I want to
> wait to get their comments before pushing it to our repos.

Upstream have applied a version of my patch which will be in there next
release so I am happy patching our package and the rebuild is a go!

As always, this is a big rebuild and if you upgrade now then things
might stop working.  I have built heimdal, openssh, neon, subversion,
(lib)cups and gtk2 so it should not be too bad...

Go rebuild team!

Allan