[arch-dev-public] Do I need a sign-off for this...

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Sep 9 23:05:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

The current heimdal package does not build due to an autoconf update
(http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16015).   I have a patch that can be
applied to fix that but I do not particularly want to rebuild given it
does not affect the actual package.  It is also a bit of a waste of time
applying the patch only to trunk as a new heimdal release will occur
before any rebuild is likely to be needed.

Can I apply the patch and archrelease core-{i686,x86_64} or would that
require a sign-off?

Allan