[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26-lts 2.6.27.33-1

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Sep 10 06:47:05 EDT 2009

Am Donnerstag 10 September 2009 08:05:38 schrieb Andreas Radke:
> Please give signoffs. If you don't use
> it try it out if it works for you as fallback and can boot into shell with
> a clean dmesg. Thanks.

X and (probably) alsa is broken on my desktop and notebook; so its not really
usable for me. And I am not sure if ACPI/suspend etc. works.

Are those acceptable losses for your kernel? If its for server usage only you
might want to disable all those unneeded or broken features.

--

Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre