[arch-dev-public] [signoff] openssl, heimdal and icu rebuilds

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Apr 5 20:08:56 CEST 2010

Thanks to everybody who helped we are nearly done with the rebuilds. So we
could start calling for sign-offs. If you have found a bug related to the
openssl or heimdal updates, please report and add me to the assignees.

* openssl was updated from 0.9.8n to 1.0.0 which is a new major release.
  See http://cvs.openssl.org/fileview?f=openssl/CHANGES&v=1.1481.2.51
* heimdal was updated from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2
* icu was updated from 4.2.1 to 4.4

The following [core] packages were affected and need to be tested:

dnsutils
heimdal
libarchive
libfetch
libldap
librpcsecgss
links
nfs-utils
openssh
openssl
openvpn
pacman
syslog-ng
vpnc
wget
wpa_supplicant

I'll attach two lists of pkgbase names: one to be moved to core/extra and
the other one for community.