[arch-dev-public] [signoff] openssl, heimdal and icu rebuilds

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Mon Apr 5 20:39:58 CEST 2010

OpenOffice related packges:

OpenOffice-base is done.
Go-OpenOffice i686 done, x86_64 failed due to a smp related issue. Will
build it over night non-smp.

Openoffice-base- beta/devel are missing and both are no stoppers to
me and will be build with updated versions within a few days. We can
leave them out for now.

Xorg-server depends on OpenSSL. So we need to move it along with
OpenSSL/Heimdal/Icu rebuild. Means also to move the kernel and other
related Xorg packages from testing (not the Xorg18 repo).

So far now further issues. Signoff x86_64.

-Andy