[arch-dev-public] [signoff] openssl, heimdal and icu rebuilds

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:04:36 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de> wrote:
> OpenOffice related packges:
>
> OpenOffice-base is done.
> Go-OpenOffice i686 done, x86_64 failed due to a smp related issue. Will
> build it over night non-smp.
>
> Openoffice-base- beta/devel are missing and both are no stoppers to
> me and will be build with updated versions within a few days. We can
> leave them out for now.
>

> Xorg-server depends on OpenSSL. So we need to move it along with
> OpenSSL/Heimdal/Icu rebuild. Means also to move the kernel and other
> related Xorg packages from testing (not the Xorg18 repo).
>
> So far now further issues. Signoff x86_64.

I had good luck with everything yesterday on both my i686 and x86_64
boxes. pacman-git hiccuped a bit but that is my own fault (so had to
do some reinstalling when vercmp was failing due to linking issues).
openoffice-base was also working fine last night on my x86_64 box.

Thanks to everyone who chipped in here, this was a big update that got
done really quickly. I'll signoff for both architectures on just about
everything (i686 is a headless, no-X box, x86_64 is my desktop).

-Dan