[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.33.3-1

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 26 19:45:36 CEST 2010

This is an upstream kernel release, including security fixes. Packages
will enter testing within the next hour.

We had a gcc 4.4 -> 4.5 version bump, so the external modules are still
compiled with 4.4, while the kernel is compiled with 4.5. If any
external modules break (usual candidates are nvidia and aufs2), we will
have to rebuild them with 4.5 as well.

Please test this update thoroughly and sign off. Please provide feedback
about the state of our nvidia and aufs2 (or other external) builds, so
we know whether we require a rebuild.