[arch-dev-public] The "Great Python Rebuild of 2010" begins

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 04:43:12 EDT 2010

Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't seem to have permissions to edit the wikipage. My account is
> "Remyoudompheng".
>
> There are problems with bazaar, as explained in
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/612096
> bazaar is absolutely unusable as is (I mean the bug arises for every action).

Another status report: namcap, python-vpython, mercurial seem to work,
gvim and subversion build, but I don't know how to test them. I've
uploaded them to my directory. python-numeric seems to be broken, I
don't know if it is maintained despite being deprecated. I will
probably be able to use [staging] daily soon.

--
Rémy.