[arch-dev-public] Integrity Check i686: core, extra, community 19-02-2010

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:04:00 EST 2010

I have no problem with removing it, especially considering we've always been
fine with makedepends in other repos.

PS sent from my phone, sorry if the format blows. I think it's top
posting...

On Feb 19, 2010 7:14 PM, "Xavier Chantry" <chantry.xavier at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:00 PM, <repomaint at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Repo Hierarchy for Makedepends...
Do we want to clutter the output of integrity check every week with
makedepends repo hierarchy, which seems to get very little interest
and attention (for good reasons) ?

It's a growing list, and it's the most useless section but takes more
than half of the total report length.

PS : aaron in CC because I think I cannot post to arch-dev-public with
that mail :)