[arch-dev-public] libpng todo list

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Sat Jan 9 05:12:50 EST 2010

On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 10:24 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> When do you want to start this?  In particular, do we get the
> ffmpeg/x264 rebuilds done a moved from [testing] first?

I just made the todo list to show how much work is involved in this.
Rebuilding 163 packages requires some serious planning. I can dedicate
the next weekend for Archlinux, I almost have a full weekend including
friday available. My core2quad is idle at this moment, it could use some
build tasks ;)

As for community: that takes 145 rebuilds. I could help out a bit on
that also, but I have no idea about our community infrastructure, I
never built any package for AUR or community before.