[arch-dev-public] libpng todo list

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Jan 16 21:01:19 EST 2010

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:00:31 +1000, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>
wrote:

> Would it be possible to (temporarily) add jpng to the list for gerolde?
> That way we can use "/arch/db-update jpng" to add packages to the repo
> and have all the safety measures the db-scripts bring instead of
> manually using repo-add.
>
> Any objections?
> Allan

Does not soud like a bad idea. I have added the repo to
https://www.archlinux.de/?page=Packages;repository=7 and the diff list at
https://www.archlinux.de/?page=ArchitectureDifferences Maybe that is of any
help.

I did not know that we need to patch some/many package to be build with
the new libpng. However: Do you think we can merge that repo into testing
once the most important packages are done? I fear we'll start to block each
other or do unnecessary rebuilds soon. We are also working on kde-unstable
(on top of testing) which should be merged into extra at the first week of
February.