[arch-dev-public] WARNING libpng/libjpeg hits testing
pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Jan 28 19:25:13 EST 2010
Am Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2010 22:53:18 schrieb Eric Bélanger:
> - rebuild the current OO pkgs. Even if go-office doen't build, at
> least we should have some working OO pkg in the repo. Andy: I could
> help with that, just let me know.
> - push the jpng rebuild to extra/community
> - Wait a couple (3-4?) of days and monitor the mirror syncing from
> gerolde. This will give a head start to the mirrors to complete, at
> least, most of the sync for the jpng rebuild.
> - move the kde packages from kde-unstable to testing
> - etc.
OK, would this work?
* move the jpng rebuild tomorrow (29.1)
* we prepare the KDE build over the weekend
* On Monday we remove kde-unstalbe and move the new KDE into testing
* start KDE rebuild and testing
* release the KDE final on February 9th/10th
Pierre Schmitz, https://users.archlinux.de/~pierre
More information about the arch-dev-public