[arch-dev-public] KDE 4.4.4 broken?

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:25:40 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday June 2 2010 12:20:53 Ronald van Haren wrote:
>> strange why it didn't get uploaded... should be there in a few minutes.
> Ronald, did you use the Pierre's script to update, commit, upload and release
> the packages?
>
> --
> Andrea Scarpino - andreascarpino.it
> KDE Maintainer in Arch Linux

yeah, I already know what happened. I thought it would update any
package in the build directory, but it uses the kde-dep and kde-opt
files to update. I modified the kde-dep files as the built errored
earlier due to a too new attica version and deleted the first three
packages which already finished (moved them to a local repo in my
chroot).

maybe we can put in a failsafe checking for differences between build
directory and config files and ask confirmation to continue if not the
same?
I can write a patch for that if you like. Alternatively I now know how
it works and remind myself next time.

Ronald