[arch-dev-public] Rebuild list scripts

Daenyth Blank daenyth+arch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 02:54:30 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 20:49, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know of at least three of us that have written rebuild list scripts.  Can
> we get a common one into devtools or something?
Bonus points if it can work outside the official repos. We have one in
the arch-games repo that I copied off someone or another, but I don't
really think it's that great.

Wasn't there a script that diffs the file list from version a to b to
help find so bumps? It would be nice if that were more visible, though
I'm not sure how... Perhaps scan before a db update... Dunno.
Currently generating a rebuild list for non-official repos is a bit of
a pain.