[arch-dev-public] boost 1.42 serialization issue
andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Mar 18 12:41:07 CET 2010
On Thursday 18 March 2010 11:18:05 Ionut Biru wrote:
> there is a serious issue with boost 1.42 and upstream doesn't have a fix
> yet. An user suggested that is better to downgrade boost to 1.41.
> What do you think about this? Wait upstream to fix this and backport it
> or downgrade? If downgrade, who want to help on rebuilding?
Damn...we must proceed with the downgrade.
I can rebuild mine and some others packages tomorrow.
More information about the arch-dev-public