[arch-dev-public] boost 1.42 serialization issue
giovanni at archlinux.org
Thu Mar 18 14:38:42 CET 2010
Il 18/03/2010 11:18, Ionut Biru ha scritto:
> there is a serious issue with boost 1.42 and upstream doesn't have a fix
> yet. An user suggested that is better to downgrade boost to 1.41.
> What do you think about this? Wait upstream to fix this and backport it
> or downgrade? If downgrade, who want to help on rebuilding?
I'm just rebuilding mkvtoolnix and source-highlight against testing/boost.
Arch Linux Developer
More information about the arch-dev-public