[arch-dev-public] dbscripts pkg pools

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue May 4 10:26:21 CEST 2010

http://code.phraktured.net/cgit.cgi/dbscripts/commit/?h=pkgpools&id=ee4074de910df5c637691ace06ec5a9d475fb4a3

>> On gerolde, it'd be packages/arch and on sigurd, packages/community (in
>> theory)

Yes, that should be fine this way. Could you merge this into master and
pull to gerolde? Two things I wanted to chagne:
* add a localconfig file which optionally overrides the config options
(this way we can still manage the main configs in git, but adjust settings
for community etc.)
* we need to define a list of repos the cleanup-script (especially this
find call) should look into.

> Though... we'd still need to get rid of that silly "os" dir as part of
> this.

I don't think it's worth to have a complete resync and adjusting client's
configs just to remove this dir. It doesn't hurt that much and who knows
for what reason it was created. So, I would prefer a way with least
breakage.