[arch-dev-public] dbscripts pkg pools

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue May 4 13:57:12 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:26 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 May 2010 11:19:35 -0500, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>> In the spirit of this, I broke out the "packages" dir to a variable so
>>> that we can change it:
>>>
> http://code.phraktured.net/cgit.cgi/dbscripts/commit/?h=pkgpools&id=ee4074de910df5c637691ace06ec5a9d475fb4a3
>>>
>>> On gerolde, it'd be packages/arch and on sigurd, packages/community (in
>>> theory)
>
> Yes, that should be fine this way. Could you merge this into master and
> pull to gerolde? Two things I wanted to chagne:
> * add a localconfig file which optionally overrides the config options
> (this way we can still manage the main configs in git, but adjust settings
> for community etc.)

What's wrong with just changing the config file for community? That
was the intent. If you modify it, and commit it locally, everything
will work out fine if you "git pull --rebase". Adding a localconfig
just seems like extra complexity for no real reason.

> * we need to define a list of repos the cleanup-script (especially this
> find call) should look into.

Can we use the get_repos_for_host for this?