[arch-dev-public] dbscripts pkg pools

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri May 7 08:35:55 EDT 2010

On Tue, 4 May 2010 06:57:12 -0500, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> * add a localconfig file which optionally overrides the config options
>> (this way we can still manage the main configs in git, but adjust
>> settings
>> for community etc.)
>
> What's wrong with just changing the config file for community? That
> was the intent. If you modify it, and commit it locally, everything
> will work out fine if you "git pull --rebase". Adding a localconfig
> just seems like extra complexity for no real reason.

You are right; let's do it that way.

>> * we need to define a list of repos the cleanup-script (especially this
>> find call) should look into.
>
> Can we use the get_repos_for_host for this?

Yes, good catch. Forgot about that function. Just loop through the repo
dirs and execute the function added by this commit:
http://code.phraktured.net/cgit.cgi/dbscripts/commit/?h=pkgpools&id=22c5f235fa25ea3327d95a28c6dc8ae399d6cb9a

Btw: I cannot checkout your repo "warning: remote HEAD refers to
nonexistent ref, unable to checkout." Could you push it to gerolde/master?
I think we are very close to get this stuff ready for production.

Greetings,

Pierre