[arch-dev-public] [toolchain] gcc 4.5 breakage

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon May 10 07:18:20 EDT 2010

On 10/05/10 20:53, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:45:09 +0200, Thomas Bächler<thomas at archlinux.org>
> wrote:
>> Btw, why do I always get signoffs, then move it, and only then get these
>> reports?
> Because too few people use testing and this bug was only revealed when
> using some unusual boot parameters.

Or...  maybe because that package was moved after about 24 hours so a
fair portion of [testing] users would not have upgraded yet, not even
considering the mirror sync time.  Then a big proportion of those who
did update it in that time would be regular updaters and would not have
needed to regenerate their initrd yet.