[arch-dev-public] [signoff] nano-2.2.5-2

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Fri Nov 19 17:38:58 CET 2010

Am Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:27:02 +0100
schrieb Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org>:

> I am _really_ sorry for this Andreas.
> I thought that my help was needed here and a that a rebuild wasn't a
> problem for you.
>
> Sorry to Eric, Tobias and Thomas too, I hope that I didn't annoyed
> them updating lilo, libusb, wireless-regdb.
>
> Really was not my intention.

Hey, no problem. I'm happy for every help I can get. But usually I'm not
one of the inactive devs ;)

I didn't know there was a problem with nano's deps. So what about the
add 'sh' for the install script thingy? Why is it needed? If we want to
have a shell installed to make pacman happy for install scripts we could
also add "sh" to the pacman pkg deps.

-Andy